
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ march-o!
11 March 2007, 10:46
march holidays now...doing chinese composition now...topic is a cornerr of the MRT station...that means you have to write about something that happened in a corner of the MRT station.shuts man..i don't know how to write!that is why i am sneaking here to type...plus then my english worksheet a lot of questions don't know how to do...i am dead meat=X...my chinese worksheet not so bad, only got one question don't know...headache now, must go find that sis for help...plus she got a postcard from holland about the cheese market!heehee..i read the message first 'cause she go camp...today 2:30pm then come back!