
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ more than a month makes loads to say
03 March 2007, 22:38
did not write for more than a month.heehee:D i was the leader for my ipw group again,so bad. Plus mr ow teaching most parts of it. I also want to tell everyone that i suck lah!my group gonna slack. Next, i want to say that I had won the CNY quiz organised by the library,prize is 5bucks popular gift voucher.still not bad lah.."mai hiam beh pai" Thirdly, xiaoying birthday is on 8march,san3 ba1 fu4 nu:3 jie2.On that day still got chinese topical test .heeheehaahaa.Eh!before i forget, i went for a chinese story writing competition.i wrote this title:zai4 shi4 zhu1 ge3 liang4 chenlin wrote this:sheng4 tao2 sha1 de0 bao3 zhang4 i think i wrote that title cause that time, i read loads of san1 guo2 ying1 xiong2 zhuan4 (a series of books that chen lao shi let us borrow.i and xiaoying is librian) that time.(that series very hot leh!want to borrow must be quick)plus that i promised that i will not reveal anyhting about my story to anyone unless i win a prize and they publish it into a book,then people read it,i ok!!if i win the first prize then good loh..i think i wrote very well that day cause i was in the writing mood:) the competition is from 2:35pm to 4:35pm, 2hours.i had to go for my lunch at 1pm(my science practical test was at that time too, so i had to go with charity,half and hour earlier) and then we had to get on the taxi(only me,chenlin and ms woon ellen-yining chinese teacher) on 1:30pm, reaching anglician high at about 2:15pm.after competition,we are going home when teacher cannot book until taxi,by the time we reach school is alredy 6:20pm when we are supposed to reach at 5pm!wow, nice hungry plus boring wait at anglician high,seeing people march plus their madams(somekind of leader thinggy) shout through our ears.so damn piercing.
kk,enough for now.bb.
plus i wanna add that so sad, i did not get to be vice-president.but never mind,i still can be head operation manager in class.心情保持开朗. heehee:3 .