
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ finally...
27 June 2007, 21:00
finally..i finally had the chance of writing a long nice post without someone bothering me-heehee. actually, my dad bought a new samsung LCD tv a few days ago and it arrived todday!!it is damn big man...40inch!not very clear though..
next, our info comm club teacher become ms kok fong fong, miss siti left(so sad). she wanna us to prononce it as "koh". teaching us photo montage and video production. so simple... it uses windows movie maker..it simply sucks! know what we learned today? how to operate a digital camera teaching u how to on your camera and stuff like that! so damn stupid lohh..
next.. i somehow kind of scolded mr ow today..hehe so happy..who call him lecture us for being early to report at the hall for cca! hehe told him that rules are made to be broken then he set a new rule then: question the rule(stupid, idiotic law mann)then i said this "yo..then let me question you, why did you make that law..by the way, i am juz following your rule!" he continues by saying that some rules are but some rules are not like sometimes when people studying in a.m. session greets teacher in the afternoon saying "good morning" when they supposed to be sayin "good afternoon" and the teacher accepts it... yo, this time our info comm teacher came to take us.i just said this before i left "mr ow, it does not seem that you do not accept it!"
haha, the last paragraph was kinda confusing right? nvm, just ignore :) sis wanna use computer now, will blog another day..hey hey! before i forget please srpead this: RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN said by mr ow.