
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ NDP 07
22 July 2007, 18:58
i went for NDP2007@Marina Bay yesterday....although it was a preview but the effect still very nice...the spectators' stand very nice,comfortable and colourful but very small lehhh...(from left to to right, there were altogether 4 sections:blue,yellow and red,green...i was in the green one...)this year the floating stage is also very small compared to the other stages we had at padang and national stadium....
the thing i love being there is the enthusiasm! never been so wild with the marina wave, songs and the screaming at home... the cannon thinggy was scared us all at first 'cause we were not mentally prepared..the marching contigent damn small and caanot see the effect from where i sat(maybe you can if you sat on "higher grounds"), so must look at the television.. the pattern is simply NDP 07...the fireworks were completely fabulous!! dun noe how to describe... if you were there, you would have known how wonderful it was...
the nicest was the fun pack(also named as "goodie bag")connected by zips!i love(<3x99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999)my colour: orange...got some white stripe that was supposed to be for a designing competition but everyone used it as a connecting piece so the bag would be bigger! i got another from si han... jie rui also wanted but sihan still side girls and give it to me:D haha!!GIRLS-RULE!
well, i came back early. at about 9:45pm to 10pm?ehhhhh...forgot to tell you something! dad bought a M1 prepid sim card for me on 20july's late night!that means i could at least use my sis' second hand LG green phone....imagine how excited i am i for the NDP! i charged the handphone till full battery on 20 july's night,getting a nice full battery on 21july! in the night,i left only 1 battery, 1 battery that is gnna be dead anytime any day!
yo....my friends and i damn patriotic citizen lorr...all put tatoos!i put one that states MADE IN SINGAPORE on my hand...but upside down...(such an idiot i was...)