
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ second day in school
03 January 2008, 11:57
second day in school. finished doing our personal scoreboard liao. now we supposed to use lead only, i think. but lead siao siao, got problem. only can acess address book. almost everyone is not using lead lar. haha. oh. new info, can go games plus dont know. ms teh wants us to play the stupid k-raider. nope, i'll be doing this. and when she comes, i'll be playing k-raider. unless she uses aristo-class, i will not be in trouble. bye, i go do a skin.