
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ valentines 08
14 February 2008, 21:34
it valentines... so, HAPPY VALENTINES....
whoa. we had a performance for music lesson today. miki joined our team and we merged with daryl's team. (we rocked the classroom during recess anyways.) our new team members: marilyn, cheeshan, jolene, jiahui, miki, xiaoying, me, ervin, brandon, chengyang, daryl, renjun. think thats all. choir, but the singing's very bad. we couldnt play the music.( we didnt know that we had to press the pc/component button) we sang "just so you know" with music from brandon's handphone. "my happy ending" was the pathetic one. no music, it sounded really awful larr. gavin, sean, jiawei and leon danced. omg, it damn funny. gosh. the other team were quite normal. not very funny.
after school, we went to jiahui's house. celebrate her birthday. to be exact, eve of her birthday. happy birthday. renjun is damn act guai by the look of his. we had jiahui's father's spaghetti. yo. shanice, pohyee, serene, jiahui,shimin and renjun was playing nintendo. jiaeenn, cheeshan playing stress with extra big pile of cards. me and marilyn daydreaming and sms-ing respectively. then jiaeenn, renjun, cheeshan and... serene, i think started playing with poker cards. me and marilyn went to use computer. i want to use it first but marilyn cut queue. then call came, i gotta go back, so byebye lorr.