
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ abstract
02 March 2008, 16:53
this post is abstract. i totaly have no idea what to write, so i am crapping. mostly. i have big problems finding good pictures of fall out boy. so, the presentation will be sloppy work. unless i want to do it properly.
[crapped.] i gonna just crap something during the presentaion. anyways, i think theteacher wont be really bothered. she only bothered with her "pets". (if u i am, i dont want to be and i am not.)
i am really slacking. my sis watching her amazing race. i going to do up my blogskin, this isnt thaat great, cause i didnt edit any part of the code.
gosh