
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ chocolate- wow!
21 March 2008, 13:25
chocolate- wow! i ate some Tuescher chocolates, champagne truffles to be exact. gosh, its the best chocolate i have tasted so far. serious.
ha. i somehow crapped a haiku for the haiku contest. i am dead. i cant draw. there goes one of the rules and regulations "a drawing or illustration by the participant is required to accompany he entry on the same paper; though judging will be based on poem's merits." haiz, i gonna get someone to hlp me if possible. my drawing is terrible lah. the good thing is a chosen winner will be sent to japan for the World Children's Haiku Summer Camp 2008. so cool. the problem is the contest is for school children under 15. those children of age 13 and 14 will sure win us. plus, there will be people stronger than us though we 12 years old.
gah. raining outside now. it couldn't be raining in my house, sure to be outside. lame. i write in a lame way lah. gosh, my dad wants to use the computer. so, bye. i am dead with the drawing anyways. weep weep.
[[plus plus]] i read shanice's blog. show you her edited photo of my music performance group. damm damn damn funny.
%252Bunitlted.jpg)
lets see, the most distinctive designs are from the boys. brandon with a ribbon, daryl with a hairband anchengyang with long hair!