
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ jierui's music presentation
06 March 2008, 11:51
ha. jierui did his music pesentation on jay chou just now. like half an hour ago?! he play one song, then dont like then change, then in the end go play four songs. but none of them is a full one. we dont have that much time. serene is sitting beside me, she jay chou fan. gosh. i love my blog.
{{i give that glare}} nevermind if you dont understand. the printer cannot work, so cannot print the certificate of participation here. anyways, the teacher will print for us with a better printer, or at least i think so. i got lousy marks for the competition, not even 3/4 of the best. hah, thats me.