
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ pourquoi story plus today.
18 March 2008, 21:23
erm. today, we are supposed to do an animal for art, with newspaper. then tape it, then glue it, then paint it. me, marilyn and jiahui in a group. we are doing on penguins. we actually wanted to do on sheep but the wool was too hard to be shaped, and the body that we did fitted a penguin, so we chose it. jolne, xiaoying andd cheeshan doing tortise! theirs so easy. but not cute>,< no offence, though.
there is going to be a "pourquoi story-telling session". everyone in the class got to do it. gah, i telling a story of
how pigs got their curly tails. short but lame story. i wont give the details yet, but i'll tell you that the main character is Missy the chubby pig.
GOSH. i ate durian in the afternoon but my fingers still smell of it. i got to get it of by tomorrow morning. i am going to wash it with dettol or whatever. how about perfume? lol.
forgot to mention, today my mum's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!