
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ relief teacher.
11 April 2008, 22:22
ms relief-teacher. i am not talking back. you are just assuming whatever i say are lies, pathetic shit. plus i apologised already, unless you are deaf, which i ASSUME that you are not. plus, you scratched my badge after throwing it on the table. please show respect to it, its not that easy to get one. the xiaoying matter was unreasonable. ms teh didnt even scold xiaoying for her fringe. you came for just how many hours and started scolding her. in communication book page 31, it states"
2.2.2 Girl Hairstyles: Long Fringe must be neatly clipped" isnt it neatly clipped with a BLACK clip. no colour offence nor clipping offence. please, that bloody face of yours isnt very pleasant to look at. yeah, you scolded our class HOPELESS and what-so-ever.. i thought i heard you scolding other classes that too? hey, so whose the last class? the HOPELESS one? and, we kept very very quiet when we first did the maths activity book. i can tell you that its much quieter than normal when ms teh's around. so that shows that we give you
NO RESPECT when we did that?! oh. that means we had to make loads of noise? such a funny teacher. and, you said "pros" should teachers say "professionals" or "pros" ? "PROS"? i think thats your PROs! cons? i havent realised that you had one.
urgh. that relief teacher has lost all our respect from us, 6care. ms relief-teacher, if you dont know, i'll tell you that again, in simpler english with more details.
WE, 6CARE, HAVE NO MORE RESPECT FOR YOU ANYMORE. WANT IT? EARN IT? BUT IT WONT BE SO EASY. i vented anger on the water. i just went swimming. smile now, dont frown. that "teacher" is not worth thinking about. i put teacher in quotation marks, if you realise.