CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ yesterday.
17 April 2008, 12:00
yesterday was so damn funny. mr quek didnt come for ss lessons, ms lee relief teacher. she let us play on our own! it turned out to be a "truth or dare" lesson. many groups of people played truth or dare. i shall not list the highlight, in order not to offend anyone:DD okay. there was cca yesterday. mine was infocomm club. we were having our stop-motion practice. some p5 boys did their own version with a handphone in a multi-shot mode. DIRECTOR: alvin ACTORS: haitao, david, bryan and dunnoe who. i forgot. here's the video. sorry for the vary very bad resoulution. go scold my phone if you want.