
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ PRELIM ORAL
24 July 2008, 11:55
PRELIM ORAL! i having some kill me instead thing. yesterday, i had chinese oral. it was terribly bad. MINIMART became SUPERMARKET. i find myself real retarded. english oral today, should be better. at least, i know whats a minimart and whats a supermarket. i got a "inspiring teacher of english award" nomination form with me. chin woon nominated ms lily tan, her form teacher. her handwriting very very neat -JEALOUS- lol. she wrote a whole page about her teacher. i cant be bothered to read. but, i will never write for my teacher. seriously, she always use singlish lah. if its for maths, i sure nominate her. asha nominating her! whatever, teacher's pet what. anyways, i saw this last sentence that chin woon ended with, and i like it. "Ms Tan is a caring, kind and cheerful teacher, one that i will never forget, and hopefully, she will win an award." THREE CHEERS FOR HER GREAT LAST SENTENCE._.
and!
MARILYN=YILEI. everyone, please remember this theory. or, do you already know this theory?