
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ <33 plaza singapura
10 October 2008, 21:58
duh, i <33 plaza singapura. who doesnt.
went to plaza singapura to
chill out with marilyn, shanice and miki. marilyn surrounded by sky scrapers, literally. PFFT, shanice act cool on the mrt. keep bushing on the guy brhind her de arm, no lah, only once. marilyn want to lie on her to make her lean again. too sad, total failure.
met
felicia chin marilyn and miki spotted her, shanice found her familiar. i only one, never see anyone like her.__________. sorry lah. traced her to dvd shop for me to see/recognise her. uh, waved to us after marilyn tried to take pic of her in a damn obvious way. i didnt notice went down to next floor then came up. all dont dare say hi. haha, i brave brave, went over and said this, pathetic thing," excuse me. you waved to us right? argh, just saying hi." then she say hi, you finished your exams already, enjoy your holidays. then, tako lunch! i got 3 only, not 4. that shanice drink peach tea, forgot to get her to treat me, lol. nevermind, i prefer lemon tea. i went to search for autograph book and bookmark but empty handed. went to join others at daiso. bought octopus cracker and rice cake rolled seaw material(no picture, i forgot to take, lazy to take now), urgh. bought big chicken burger for mum, nice! went home first.others stayed. sad sad.
here comes the pictures, of food >;D




