
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ children's day.
01 October 2008, 14:27
happy children's day, and good luck for psle( i typed it as pale a second ago.__.)
thanks, teachers.MS TEH WAN - CLASS TEE(apple green. ms teh, me and marilyn only), SNACKS(mine: double decker roasted chicken?)
MRS TAN(CHEN LAO-SHI) - 2B PENCIL, ERASER filled with BLESSINGS
MRS KRISHNAN - THUMB'S UP CARD with BOOKMARK, HERSHLEY STICK CHOCOLATE(60calories, lol, ice nice, must buy)
MS KOK - FUN-AND-NUF BOOKMARK, 7 HERSHLEY CHOCOLATES, CLIP
MRS MARIE TAN - CHUPA-CHUPS LOLLIPOP
MRS PHUA - OREO
MR QUEK - JACK&JILL POTATO CHIPS
jealous? pfft.