
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ interview.
05 November 2008, 10:45
need to do
six interviews today, its like kind of impossible lah. cause we didnt do yesterday. but we tried to find people but none wanted. the teacher say dont force one, later say she doesnt care, they must do. i was like, wtf. seriously..
so far, jierui, shanice and eddy did it for us. only three lehhh. need three more, problem. no one wants to do lah.