
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ ANGEL&MORTAL.
19 January 2009, 09:07
yar, i havent posted for a long time cause i a like, damn busy. oh, let me tell you about the angel and mortal game. basically, an angel and an god-angel from 107 08/207 09 is writing to you with a pen name. and, you keep writing.
YEAH. ANGEL SIEW-MAI.
she is my angel. shorter than me but in npcc sea. oh btw, we made a so-called-a-joke about npcc sea. read this: NPCC-C-CCA. lame right? just nice for miki D< since she is siew-mai, i told her to call me ha-gaw(prawn dumplings). cause you always go HAGAW! SIEW-MAI! dunch you? bye, got to go. my recess is ending soon. [P.S. give me some time to stroll back to class:D ]