
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ first aid and cpr course & meeting of 6 charity people.
22 March 2009, 16:50
first aid and cpr course on friday. if you cut your hand while cutting anything, tell me. i will help you wrap that gauze and give you a bandage. both elevation and immobilisation. though i prefer plaster a lot more. dont ask me how i did for the tests, i am telling you:D my cpr practical was shit, i think. that instructor was giving us questions that my really very nice instructor didnt even tell us. when we came back and started complaining, my instructor was like, 'that instructor crazy uh. some doctors 10 seconds also cnnot feel the pulse loh.' oh, and he takes off his shoes when doing theory lessons >< my theory was good, 18/20. my first aid practical was super good, full marks. cause i got a great/cool instructor. before he even tested us, he marked everything as 4. i was like, wow. but he edits the question he is supposed to ask us D< but who cares, i am going to get full marks anyways. and, he gives us tips even if we dont know the answer. and,
' I AM A FIRST-AIDER, I CAN HELP. ' in a few weeks time.
oh, i met ms tehwan, yuanrong and darek at rgs on friday too. cause it's maths exploration day for p6s. and, ms teh's car is super clean and she treated us to muffins. mine was banana and walnut flavour, fingers licking good >D
met 6charity08 people and marilyn today. they want to watch movie but i dont want to watch cause too expensive lah($10) and i got to come home and do my homework. i watch free online. they watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop. i wanted to watch that too, but no money, so watch online loh. ate gogo franks for lunch, very very nice. i gave marilyn her birthday present today, well, super belated. gave her a bear from artbox and a white shutter shade. the bear with shutter shade looks super retarded anyways.