
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Term 2 Student Leader
26 March 2009, 20:11
yay, i am a term 2 student leader now. the interview super scary, i tell you. needs to wear tie, wear leader badge and wear rgs socks. and so, i have to go and buy 2 more pairs. and now, i have 4pairs:D anyways, i get to book people and learn what prefects-in-training do. i dont like to walk down the row, so sadistic. must check hair, badges and socks. and sometimes, fingernails. oh, i forgot to mention, my PB buddies are Dayna, who is super quiet so far, Vivian, the one who keeps talking and is in waddle house com:D, and i-forgot-her-name, she looks like she's in gymnastics or dance but she's in angklung. yeah, nice people. omg, i cant eat in class, use my handphones in class secretly anymore. wth, i must be role model what. i look forward to SLSLP(Student Leader Service Learning Project) and Handover Day anyways.
AND, I NEED TO KEEP MY NAILS SHORT BEFORE I GET BOOKED MYSELF.