
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ French Make-Up Class Was Fun.
06 May 2009, 21:51
There was french make-up class today since friday's napfa day and I am going to miss lessons. Ratio of teacher to student = 1:5. I don't know, a whole group is attending tomorrow's class? :D Anyways, we made our way into the HOD Room and had class at what I assume is a meeting table. Our usual class was spacious and also had aircon(something that all other classes are jealous of), HOD room was not as spacious but I love the computer chairs. SPIN! But the whiteboard and the screen was on two different sides and I was doing neck exercise throughout the whole lesson. We five were super fun, crapping, talking about teachers and having fights: SL fight and care bear fight. Yes, we did it right in front of our french teacher and she was laughing like crazy. Oh yar, I dined on SUBWAY COOKIES during the break and for my lunch too
^^, Highlight: the fights. SLs, which is me and weiying, were fighting over the definition of abusing the computers. I dont know, we stopped fighting suddenly, game over. Draw? I am sitting between Ruthanne and Nicole who both owned a care bear. Ruthanne with the purple one and Nicole with the yellow one. They hung it on their zig pens and started 'fighting' but nicole's one kept dropping. So she resorted to using pens with a clip. While two bears fight in front of me, I was busy toying with my prince of tennis keychain:D Reminds me of Kirsten who sits diagonally opposite. Yes, tennis girl.
French. Class. Was. Fun. Six. Mai. Deux Mille Neuf.