
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ last day as an Student Leader
28 May 2009, 21:44
last day of term 2, last day as an student leader(SL). I just want to thank all the term 2 SLs. you guys are really great, like I see effort being put in by all:D Really nice. Thanks loads. And, love ya, vivan:D Yes, she's my PIT. Weird girl.
And, this is also the last day we will be having lessons with miss peer, history teacher. Well, she is really nice. Wrote a sweet note and gave us a faber castle colour pencil. Mine's brown:D
ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS:)
[There is a lot of random photos, shall post them when I have nothing else to say. LOL. ]