
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ looking back, townsville.
11 May 2009, 22:56
After reading Marilyn's
post, I decided to write this post. Uh, I am not going to repeat whatever she has said. More of the pre-assembly part and reflection between now and then. Yeah, it is so memorable kay.
Primary school standard, daily chores: Pull up my tie, leave my bags at the bag of the class and tell the behavioural managers on duty to shut up, go and chat with clique, then get them to sit, go find people from other classes who are hiding somewhere on earth, pull them to assembly, chat like siao on the way, knock the toilet doors(i dont understand how some people can stand the stench and stay inside for more than half an hour to finish their homework), chat a bit with flag raisers, get people to move faster, go to the side of the parade square or back of the hall, witness flag raising.
Secondary school standard, daily rushing: Run to J block, dump my bag there, say good morning or hi to the super quiet class - still hoping to get a reply from all, start getting answers from weiting, copy like siao, hear her crap a bit on my time management, rush for assembly.
There, you witness the difference. So tiring nowadays and primary school friends are so much more outgoing.
No offense but if my P6 and Sec 1 classmates come together for a day of lesson, my P6 class is not going to consider me as a nerd anymore, i guess. Maybe they still will. But hey people, smile a bit. Laugh a lot more.
6Care talks from sunrise to sunset and we are still so lively. We gossip, we laugh, we cheer, we crap, we joke, we scream, we play, all together. Yes, I really miss those days.
Three cheers for 6Care08! And, 10709, continue working:D
jiayous.