Yiming tagged me on this tag quiz in facebook very long ago:)
So, tagging: 6care.
If you enjoyed your primary school years, you'll do it.
If you have nothing else to do, you'll do it.
If you're here to read the questions/answers and pretend to hate to do it, deep down you'll still do it.
This tag is so fun because the answers can go on and on.
Read if you miss your PRIMARY school years.
Bio Data
1) Which school did you go to?
Townsville Primary School :D
2) What classes were you in?
1 Gentleness
2 Gentleness
3 Care
4 Care
5 Care
6 Care
3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)?
Recess, Math, Lunch, the last lesson of the day
4) If you could remember, what time was your recess?
p3: 09 00h-o9 30h; p4: 09 30h-10 00h; P5-P6: 10 ooh-10 30h {I think, I don’t like to keep track of time}
5) List down your favourite food/snacks.
I hardly eat, but I think the chicken patty was the best :D
Style
1) Did you have a nickname way back in primary school?
Yah. Nerd was a common one.
2) How did you wear your socks?
Against the school rules: ankle socks :)
3) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform?
NO.
4) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance?
NO. {Lucky fella here. }
5) Who did you look up to when you were in primary school?
A whole long list of people.
Punishment
1) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class.
Never happened, I guai-guai one kay.
2) How many times did you skip class? What were you doing?
None, unless you count taking forever to help teachers with their books so. That happens every day.
3) Give one scene where you escaped from being caught/punished.
Late, sneaked through another gate(when all prefects would be flooding the other one) and right behind the teacher(Everyone in class saw me except the teacher). Sister taught me the route :D {But, this happened in either P3 or P4, history already. }
4) Did you vandalize any school property
*hurriedly covers my table. *
5) Did you ever make any teacher cry?
No.
6) Who was your favourite teacher?
I don’t know.
7) Describe your DM.
Discipline Master or Mistress? Anyway, Mr Herman is weird.
8) Who was the funniest/weirdest/loudest teacher?
Funniest: I don’t know.
Weirdest: Mr Herman, I think.
Loudest: Uh, Mr Wong or Mr Ow.{Why don’t female teachers have super loud voices? }
Social Circle
1) Were you popular back then?
No survey conducted :D
2) Were you in a big group of boys/girls or small ones?
Big.
3) Who were your best friends?
Huh, I don’t know.
4) Did you and your friends have nicknames?
Countless, I think.
5) What were your favourite memories of you and your friends?
Gossiping :)
Co-curricular Activities
1) What type of CCA were you in?
Infocomm…
2) What did you have to bring to your CCA?
Myself.
3) What did your CCA required you to do?
Crap.
4) Got injured?
No way.
Crushes/Lovers
1) Who was your first crush?
Uh…
2) Are you in good terms with your last crush?
Uh…
3) Did you ever had a relationship with anyone in your primary school?
Uh…
4) Have you ever made out in school?
Made out? ZOMG, NO WAY.
Closing Ceremony
1) How did primary school changed you?
Improved on my awesome-ism.
2) Sing one verse of your school song.
{/heh, i know the whole song la. all from my brains one kay}
Townsville, the name that’s most dear,
To every staff and student here.
You've taught us how to care and share,
To do our best and ne' despair.
Wisdom and wits, we require,
Creative thinkers, we aspire.
Lifelong learners,
We want to be,
We people of integrity.
Townsville, our guide,
To you we pledge we'll do our best.
Townsville, our pride,
To Singapore loyal we'll be.
Townsville, our guide,
To you we pledge we'll do our best.
Townsville, our pride,
We'll keep our colours flying high.
3) What was your favourite question?
I don’t know, I talk too much.
4) Who/what will you remember from your primary school?
Everything, everyone.
5) Any memories you will not forget.
Every happy one.