
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ microsoft outlook live (windows): student.rgs.sg
07 June 2009, 16:17
THIS. IS. FREAKING. CRAZY. 
[look at how many CHEONG YI LEI(s)do they have]
You mean there are stuff like that at a secondary school?!My sister just got hers and she is in, like what, junior college? URGH.
Anyways, it is kind of cool:D
blah-blah-blah@student.rgs.sg(: (no, that is not my email. ahahah, not telling you. )