
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Big Bang fan&song on fm
17 July 2009, 22:28
Okay, I have been listening xfm96.3 for the whole night and it is finally playing something I know >_>
Sunset Glow! Okay, I just realised there is a big Big Bang fan in my french class. Well, she's been there from the start of the year but I just realised that. I feel so... loser D: Ha, thanks to her singing Oh My Friend. Yeah, and she loves GD too ^^ Same!
Okay, LOL.
I dont know why but I feel like an idiot posting this (and stuff like that). Urgh, I must be crazy.
AND I AM SO LOVING POCKY. Oh, I wanted to rant about CES English teaching us
tenses but, forget it.
Urgh!