Event: RGS celecbrates
National DayDate: Friday, 7 August 2009
(Estimated) Time: 0725 to 0900 (Fake, ended at around 1000)
Venue: RGS Parade Square (not really, I was up on the 3rd floor 60% of the time, being blocked by banners..)
Theme: Come Together
Okay, most of us wore
red, some white, some did not even bother to come(: I wore this Ocean Pacific shirt (which I wore last year) with cullotes. Totally weird. But, I wore new shoes! Really nice, like white adidas with thin dark pink stripes. anyways, march pass was really cool, though it was very short. Anqi was the parade commander! :D:D:D Speeches are, as usal, long and boring. Our class still got booked for being noisy. (Wth.) Then there was the Sec 4 Fashion Parade. Not really that interessted, but still, quite fun. Oh, one of them used Fire (by 2ne1) as their background music but it was instrumentals, i think. Kay, quite sad. I like the song. Beverly went to draw this huge star on her face, cute. But no, not on my face. I dont like stuff on my face. Then we had sing along sessions. Only 2 songs, compared to tvps... I dont think anyone sang anyways. Later, there was teacher's band. Okay, hilarious. I've got a video, but, laziness (kills the cat, or smth, Idk). Then we ended with being scolded cause some of the girls self-dismissed. Wow.
Okay, we (fabulous class chair, Yiming + awesome class vice-chairs, Jade + me) talked to the class. Like what, CLE lessons, weird. Oh, I gave out history worksheets:D
Me and Yiming (I think) was quite pissed with someone. (Lets not talk about it.) Then, those who stayed behind longer helped out with the arrangement of tables, cleaniness of class and stuff. Thanks! Then, at the end, I was the only one in class. I thought there wasn't any bus to moelc, so I planned to leave at 2.30pm. But I saw the time wrongly and left at 1.30pm! So, I ended up enjoying Spicy Snack Wrap at MacDonalds. I wanted to eat the Double Wasabi Fillet-O-Fish and Seaweed Shaker Fries, but, $ matters...