
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ He is going to be a new member of TVPS.
15 August 2009, 13:40
Ouch! My teeth hurts like crazy, all thanks to those braces. Its YELLOW, but I hope it doesn't look like plaque >_>
Oh, there is this
guy little boy, my neighbour, who is going to Townsville!
Mum: Which school did you sign him up?
Neighbour: We wanted Catholic High but couldn't get in. So, Townsville.
*Silence*
Me: Yeah!! ~
Neighbour: *Stares*
Mum: Oh, she's from Townsville too.
Me: *Embarrassed*
Yeah,
O______O And, he's pretty smart. Oh, he likes my mum 'cause she offers him (and his brother) my wonderful sweets. So, yeah, I try to keep my sweets overloaded. Though I start to prefer biscuits. Pocky and Dewberry's on top of the list.
Ha, I LOVE TOWNSVILLE. I don't know why. Je ne sais pas:D (means I don't know
, also the answer for every question in french class^^ )