Teachers' Day Celebrations!!
@ RGS: ACES(All Children Exercise Simultaneously) Day Workout was as usual, bad and me slacking in all the moves:P Then, I went for T2SL Performance at the concert. Failure is what we(reconfirmed with batch mates) saw in the audience. Anyways, I just smiled through it. There was this performance where it went "Are you smarter than an RGS girl?" Teachers let the students win la. So, they went like, "
WE ARE NOT SMARTER THAN AN RGS GIRL):" Then, class party. Okay, teachers came and went. I think Ms Pang received the most gifts, cause she's really nice. Miss Choo is on medical leave, so I assume she won't be getting her rose. I gave it to Chen lao shi(: Oh, did I tell you? I gave real roses! Yellow(Ms Pang & Chen lao shi) & Pink(Ms Raaha & Huang lao shi) & pale Yellow(Mdm Phua) & I sold my red one to Jing Jing ): Yeah. And, we got Miss Teh Wan this fake, big, cute, red flower. Oh, back to party. Basically, my class just ate and ate:D Okay, I was too tired to eat. Then, we're dismissed.
@MRT: To get to AMK Hub fast, I actually went to take the train. Okay, me, Wei Ting and Jing Jing. We three make a good thrio, even though its better if Rachel and beverly joins! :D Okay, then Wei Ting and I went a way while Jing Jing went another. Wei Ting says she feels kind of sad when she said goodbye. So sweet right?
Awwww... On the train, we were talking about how people mug like crazy, with Ms Marilyn Tan harassing me every few stops D:
@AMK Hub & Outside TVPS: Yes, I finally got to AMK Hub. Only Marilyn and Xiao Ying were there! We waited for Miki for very very long.
Her hand phone battery flat. She lost her phone, in her house. Or else I am going to harass her D< Then many others came, (too lazy to name). Talked a lot. Then ate at McDonalds. Oh, Serene. Serene is very very thin. after that, we wanted to go to TVPS there to buy flowers, but missed a total of
4 261s to wait for everyone who went shopping for Teachers' Day Gifts. Okay, then we got there and got our presents. Oh, you know that red flower we got for Ms Ten Wan? I got an orange one for Lin lao shi. It was really cute. Ex-pupils of TVPS flooded the HDB flats area. Okay, I saw so many familiar faces. Almost the whole class was there!
And, 6care talking tone and attitude totally never change. Some topics did not too. Okay, did I fight with Ervin today? I think I did,
as usual(: Oh, Shanice! Shanice changed like crazy. So feminine. She.
baked. cookies. I missed her leh, 'cause I used to bullying her during chinese lessons
:D Oh, sometimes, we two would be playing Pac Man under the table. No fair, she always win one. Oh, Jia Eenn. Same same one(: Oh, we saw Andy. Eh, the
purple monkey clung to him damn cute leh.
@TVPS: I sang
school song kay. Then I met Miss Teh Wan. Yeah, chat chat chat. Me and Miki then went to see Ms Kok and Mr Hardi(?) Then, we went to Ms Teh Wan and started chatting and chatting and chatting. Elston came and I realised he was taller than ever. He's almost the height of Ms Teh Wan. Wait, he's towering. Abraham's fitter than before.
Miss Teh Wan say he cannot be the 财神爷 already. Then Marilyn was like, Ervin still can la, take over^^ Later, I went to see Chen lao shi. As usual, she asked me about my chinese results. Okay, went back down to watch the pathetic guys play football with a stupid
masking tape. I pity the masking tape! Anna came. She never wear blouse. She looks very very nerd in blouse. Then at about 2.30pm, we got chased out.
Day ends. I am too tired to mug. *YAWNS*