Today is a bad day. (And, I am currently streaming Bad Day by Daniel Powter on Windows Media Player, just in case you are wondering. )
I woke up being irritated with myself for not studying yesterday night for the french oral test today. Unprepared
at all for an examination... Oh, at the end of school, our wonderful
Mdm Chen Jing Jing had to run to wish me good luck. Sadly, she fell and sprained her ankle. She is not going to visit the doctor and it makes me so guilty. Then, there comes the french test which was supposedly at 4.10pm.(It was delayed for about a whole hour. ) It was a real disaster. I was staring blankly at the teacher half the time... The teacher was looking at me with the what-the-hell are you talking face, and I actually forgot how to say "parler", one of the first few french words I've learnt ):
But, to lighten the mood here. We've got Jokes of the Day.
1. Jing Jing: I am good at pouring water, dont worry. *Spills Water*
Class: *Laughs loudly*
Mr Goh (Physics Teacher): *Continues Ranting about Optics*
-Hours later-
Sathia: *Spills Water* Whoops, I am learning a bit too much from Jing Jing. >D
2. (Translated version)
Teacher: How many friends do you like?
Me: I like all my friends.
Teacher: How many friends do you like? 1? 2? 3? 4? 5?
Me: All my friends.
Teacher:
How many friends do you like? 1? 2? 3? 4? 5?
Me: (Whats wrong with him? Gives up. ) 1.
Teacher: :D *Smiles & Nods*
Another thing that made my day.

But, I havent decided if I should go. Should I?