
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Orale: J'aime ma famille!
19 September 2009, 10:57
I am preparing for my french oral. So, I started by writing out something about my family.
"
Dans ma famille, il y a 4 personnes, mon père, ma mère, ma sœur et moi. Nous sommes grande. Maintenant, ma sœur mesure 1m 66. Elle a 17 ans. Je aussi mesure 1m 66. Mais, j’ai 13 ans! Mon père a l'air sportif. Il joue au tennis et au golf. Ma mère n'aime pas jouer des sports. Elle aime cuisiner. J'aime manger son gateaû de chocolat, très delicieux! J'AIME MA FAMILLE(: "
Thats's what I wrote. Well, I know it does not make much sense, but bare with it.
Translation: In my family, there are 4 persons, my father, my mother, my sister and I. We are tall. My sister is 1.66m tall. She is 17 years old. I am also 1.66m. But, I am 13 years old! My father is a sportive person. He plays tennis and golf. My mother does not like to play sports. She likes to cook. I like to eat my mother's chocolate cake, very delicious! I LOVE MY FAMILY(:
Weird? Yes, 'cause so much of it is fake. I think I have gone back to write like a Primary 1 kid. I found my long lost childood (': The last sentence is... ownage.