Date: Today
Time: 8am to 12.30pm
Venue: Singapore Botanical Gardens
(Why, it reminds me of Sir Stamford Raffles) Event:
SL Goodbye Party Mood: Very positive. (Fun, interesting, etcetra)
Highlight: Scavenger Hunt
Okay, today is a happy day. Finally. Anyways, we took 105 to the Singapore Botanical Gardens in the morning together today. There were about 26 people together. Okay, we were supposed to be on lawn E, but we used the wrong lawn and didn't care. Okay, there was icebreakers. But, the ice was already broken before that. (Happy, happy :D) Hmm... we played triple towers, which is derived from twin towers. Same thing, different number of people. Running down hill is a lot faster than uphill. (Why am I blogging that? I realised that a long long long time ago :X) Then, we played this spiderweb game where a ball of rattan string was thrown around, but before you throw, you had to hold on to the string. (Okay, I dont think you get it.) Picture illustration of what it turned out to be like:

Then we ate (food). Next, there was this identify-the-song game. Oh well, we were supposed to get someone to listen to the song and that person "passes down" the tune to the last person of each team and let her(last person) guess/identify. Our group, uber cheated :B We just shouted the answer to the last person. (And, I think I should start listening to English songs more often T_T) After that was the very fun Scavenger Hunt. <3. We had to do random stuff like finding 10 black hairclips, 3 strands of differently-coloured hair, taking photographs with 5 strangers, etcetra. Oh, group cheer. We are the
SECSY (sexy) group. Haha,
Shinae
Erika
Charlene
Sabrina
Yilei. I wonder what Charlene was thinking when she realised that we formed SECSY xD I love our group cheer, super bimbotic. Here it goes: (And, I hope you get it, I'll try to find the video)
We are the S, E, C, S, Y (shows letters on palms)
We are the asS (shows.. butt), Eee (caresses hand ), C (see, does the look afar action), asS, Y (forms Y-shape with hands and head on them).
We have got the sexy legs, sexy eyes, sexy face and sexy thighs. (caresses legs, face and thighs, keeps blinking respectively)
We are, we are, we are the..
SECSY group.
Okay, then there was more food. In the end, there was too much food, and now, I am stuffed with chips.
Overall, today is a very happy day. I expect tomorrow to be a happy day too.
Well, at least I hope. And, haha, I had a very beautiful dream yesterday night.