
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Netball Carnival yesterday.
28 October 2009, 22:39
Event: Netball Carnival
Venue: Netball Courts (obviously...)
Date: Yesterday, 27 October
Time: Morning, 7.45 to 11 am.
YAY, OUR CLASS ACTUALLY WON 2ND FOR SHOOTING COMPETITION AND CLASS FLAG COMPETITION! :D THREE CHEERS! Okay, anyways, good job? (: Oh, I was the scorer. I love my job, 'cause if not, I'd be in cheering, which I (absolutely) dislike. But, the scoring was pretty boring. Not like the usual ones, we (scorers) only have to record down who scores and who wins in the end. Thats all. Easy? Argh, I got nagged(?) teice 'cause I was not with the other scorer. Here's a message to the other scorers," Hello scorers, I do not bite. Come stand/sit beside me okay? Why is it always me searching for you? ):" (: Okay, that was plain random. Oh, I wore the wrong shirt. I was supposed to be wearing the 130 shirt but I didnt receive the message in time and wore PE shirt. So, Kityin and I stood up from the crowd of 107ers. Ha. Ha. Oh, I received Grace's message only yesterday after school in the evening? When I saw the message, I was like, "what-the-hell? -_- "
Okay, results are poor. D': I'll sleep it away. Higher chinese is very disappointing, and really, I hope the teachers returned me my 6 marks. (Hey people, write your 6s and 0s properly okay? ) My literature.. T_T Geography love! (Heh, Marilyn Tan. I love geography^^ )