
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Okay, I am sianz. (etc etc. )
21 October 2009, 13:25
Okay, I am sianz. I am going for Selection Camp later. I want to be a PIT, not a JPSL. Okay, but, I dont really mind(:
Oh, I think I am having attitude problems. Dont ask me why. Just, attitude problems. (Yeah, yeah. I throw tantrums etcetra etcetra. )
Okay, I think I am (ha. ha. ) stupid. Okay, now, ego problem. Anyways, I am not going to end my life(: (P.S. Weiting will never do so too, because there's Michael, how sweet. )
I am going to study hard for better results. Woah siao, I failed Literature by one mark D: My french is.. lousy. There's a lot more, but I am not ranting here>____>
Beverly cant form a star with a rubber band... until now. (She just shouted, "Ha, I got it!" LOL! )
If you realise, I am bored. Seriously bored.
Okay, its actually 10.30pm now. I am just, plain bored. So, I'll continue the sianz post.
Can you believe, people actually have Chrometophobia /Chrematophobia -- fear of money?! Anyways, here is how you form a rubber band star. Credits:
here










