Okay.
9 November. I tripped on escalators. It was embarrassing. Minor scratches but bones, I think it’s the bones. It still hurts now when I press around the scratches. I’ve got this blue black the draws a circle around the two long scratches. Urgh, ouch.
12 November. RGS Arts Fest. The day programme didn’t interest me a lot, I must admit. But once the bell signaled end of school, fun arrives:D Okay, clique first went to Wheelock Place to get a slice of Caramel Cheese Cake from Canele for JingJing. Then travelled back to Shaw Centre, into MacDonalds for lunch. My apple pie took forever to come so I brought it to Beverly’s house to et instead. Cut cake after lunch. We put 5 pink and a red candle on the cake, then we remembered we aren’t supposed to light them up ‘cause we’re indoors… Drama comes in place in this case! Beverly applied cake like facial cream on JingJing’s face (obviously). She did some improvements to the “facial cream”. Add chilli. Hilarious. After that, JingJing went for her netball training while the rest of us went to Beverly’s house. We intended to watch 2012, but we didn't in the end. First, we played hopscotch. We drew it with chalk on Bev’s porch. Hey, I didn’t know hopscotch could be this fun. Erm, I hardly played hopscotch in primary 1 and 2, don't mention when I got older. When we were sweating a bit, we washed our legs and ended up baking cookies that were delicious and not salty, unlike those that were baked by the baking team (of Aesthetics Class Project). Those were not chocolate cookies, they were salted cookies. I guess they mixed salt and sugar up?!?! After that, we uploaded pictures onto facebook, thinking of the best captions. We proceeded to subbing a 5-episode comedy starring Huang Weiting and Chen JingJing. Haha, was super funny, but we had to strain our ears like crazy. When we put the video on fast playback, they sounded like squeaking mice. Seriously.
Quote of the day
“宝贝儿~~”
--JingJing. That was one of the only things we could hear clearly. AHAHAHA, the voice was... plain ownage. Okay, time to change! I wore this kind-of-oversized dress borrowed from my sister. But it was pretty, I like the dress. Rachel wore purple tank underneath the white spaghetti-strapped dress. Weiting stuck with boring pinafore. Beverly (haha) pulled on black long-sleeved shirt with skirt. Skirt! Ohmygosh, its her first time wearing a skirt. Can I say I’m honoured to be present? ;D (Oh, she wore heels too! Haha. ) Dinner next. We didn't want to continue with the subbing, too tiring already. When we were about to leave, Beverly had shoe problem. After much tries, she decided on the pair of heels that she first tried on. Wth? But she looked perfect. Everything matches. Beverly’s mum fetched us NUS University Cultural Hall. Oh, I forgot to say we were going for RGS Nite. A musical and some arts performances by RGS girls, past and present, basically. Picked JingJing up on the way and had this wonderful torture (in her opinion). Pulled her hair, didn't return her the rubber band. Weiting had to feed her dinner… Well, she used everything she could, including pulling out A***. No use. But at the cultural hall, a word from Bev, I returned it to her. Okay, I am pretty mean sometimes, aint I? :P We sat in the first row. But my seat was too far right. Hmm. Not bad though. Yajiun and Jiaqi was seated behind Weiting and I respectively. Jiaqi’s pretty with her hair down. Comedy. She went to the ladies halfway and wasn't allowed back to her wonderful seat… Jade was in the 3rd row. Sad, she’s sitting alone. I think RGS Nite was spectacular for $18. Worth it. Some thinks it okay, so-so only. But I like it(: Their efforts must count too. It ended at 10:30pm but I got wrong information, causing my dad to wait for a whole hour >< Tiring night, don't ask me why. Plain tired. Zzzz.
13 November. Aesthestics Class Project. At first, it felt like a nightmare come true. I am like what, an acting CEO, installed(?) 3 days ago and blur about almost everything. But, selling 4 pigs at a time before anything else really boosted my confidence. Things turned up great. ^^ Thanks, 107! There was loss, we overspent on the toothbrush holders, but it was not a very very big sum. So, it quite okay(: I bought 2 handmade cards. Pretty, pretty. The leftovers of the toothbrush holders was being snatched away when it was decided that whoever wanted could just take as much as they wanted. ‘cause there were plenty. 13 November, last day of school. I like going to school, so I’ll definitely miss it. I hope I have CCAs. (Don’t stare at me okay. ) I want to thank Ms Pang here too. Well, she’s very nice, and caring ? Thanks. Oh, 2009 is a fun and enriching school year. I hope 2010 would be too. Oh, we would be remaining as a class in secondary 2. So, yay.
Memories, so sweet!
17 November. This is kind of crazy. I woke up in the morning thinking that I woke up in the night, made a wish upon a shooting star and went to sleep smiling. It all felt so true. But, you know what, the curtains were all down. I think this is crazy.
18 November. Today. Is JingJing’s 15th birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JINGJING <3 Okay, I just sms-ed her, wishing her a happy birthday. Its 12:15am in the morning! Hey, it will be so cool if someone did that for me. 13 years. No one, that I know, ever wished me happy birthday at dawn. Okay, never mind. It's the thought that counts anyways^^ So yar, have a happy birthday :D
~❤~
Joyeuse Anniversaire, JingJing.