
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Sushi with M&M(s)
30 November 2009, 18:02
No, I dont add M&Ms to sushi as extra toppings. I went out with
Marilyn
&Miki for Sushi@Suki Sushi, AngMoKio KBox Plaza.
Why do I have an accent when I speak to waiters?
$?!@^ Okay, I was 10 minutes late. But what, Marilyn and Miki was half an hour late. And, I thought I didn't bring my phone. So I had to use a public phone to ask them where they were. (... And when I went home, searched my bag, it was there with 3 missed calls. Ha-ha. )
I had 1.5 cups of (organic) green tea, 2 plates of sushi and 2 of tempura prawns and 1 tofu, while Marilyn had 1 cup of (seasons) ice lemon tea, 3 plates of sushi and 2 of tempura prawns, 1 tofu and 1 cup of strawberry ice cream and Miki had 1 cup of (seasons) ice lemon tea, 4 plates of sushi and 1 of tempura prawn, 2 tofus and 1 cup of vanilla ice cream. I ate the least but paid the most in the end 'cause there was the 7% GST and 10% service charge. -,-
Mainly, Marilyn was talking, Miki was eating and I was ..
listening(:
I wore winnie the pooh denim skirt and Miki wore fbts. We own uh? ^^