
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ 23:51
15 January 2010, 23:52
I finished watching
Les Choristes a minute ago. The show was wonderful. I was so touched, how many teachers would be like Monsieur Mathieu in reality? I really doubt. But weird, I just like to connect plots with realities. Never seen them happened though, but really, do things in shows ever happen?
I wonder.
Anyways, much has happened this week. Now, my file's full of worksheets and I feel like the end-of-years are coming. (Oh my, it's only the second week. ) There's the ultra spamming of the black board, there's the 3 lessons for a worksheet mathematics lesson, the I don't understand at all geography lessons and the worst chinese lesson (
that particular one).
I dont feel like sleeping, I want to study late. I don't know if its possible though. ): I dont know what I feel now, after watching the movie. Confused? Hmm...
Clouded beneath the shades in the midst of dark, a light shines.