HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, RACHEL CHANNIE CHAN!
:DToday, to celebrate Rachel's birthday, we went kbox! Okay, smaller room than the one we got last time round, but still, fun. Only Rachel, JingJing, Beverly and I went. Weiting didn't go D: WhyWhyWhyWhyWhy Never Go With Us ?! D: Okay, "My mummy don't allow. " Sad reason. Gah, anyways, I went early (not really, since we were pretty late) to buy a Breadtalk black forest cake. Then we had MacDonald's ice-cream while we waited for Rachel. I had Vanilla ice-cream! Yummy:D Kbox=singing, lunch, cut cake, bill Then we had neoprints!! Pretty. In a photo, I smiled. Chic-chiac! I moved away, quickly. Too quickly, and hence my head was missing from the photo~ Then, I bid goodbye. Byebye. Some stupid things I did: I went to print some photos. But I only realised after printing that I printed the wrong size. No wonder it was so cheap. I wanted to treat Rachel to kbox. But, I forgot. I wanted to sms my aunt and my mum, but I end up sending the sms to JingJing and Weiting. How embarrassing.
Next, 3:45pm, tuition. It's getting less frightening. In fact, not frightening at all. I was dog tired. I almost fell asleep in class. But this person beside me tapped me out of a sudden to ask me a question, and shock woke me up. I felt so refreshed for the rest of the class. Thanks, ____. (I dont know her name. JiYong, or something like that. ) I think she's nice :D Anyways, after class, my niece and I had some secret over bubble tea. Haha, secret. Oh, and I became dog tired once again.
But now, I am refreshed. 'Cause I just spent hours at ntuc (about 2?), minutes in the shower, seconds having sushi and still sipping my cup of HL fresh milk. Yeah, I feel refreshed.
Now, I shall go email my group members my comments on the geography powerpoint! (: Goodnight, I am waiting for tomorrow to come.
Oops, I sent Marilyn a happy birthday message at 12:05am 'cause I didn't know there was a 31 January =.='''
By the way, did I say I found my black marker?