
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ I didnt cry for Mama.
05 January 2010, 21:08
Today is the first day of school. And, I didnt cry for Mama. I havent done that since kindergarten 1 okay. Let's forget what happened in nursery. :D
Hmm. Today was quite a boring day. We met our form and CLE teacher in class. Ms Tan and Mdm Thern. Biology and Chinese teacher. Ms Tan seems very nice, the way she talks and acts reminds me of Ms Teh-Wan. Mdm Thern cracked a lame joke in the first few minutes that we met her. I guess our chinese lesson is going to be havoc. Anyways, we listened to what our classmates did during the holidays. Me? Internet, television, library, revision, going out. That
is what typical teenagers would do. I wouldn't say RGS girls 'cause they'll have another one on their list: trainings, trainings and more trainings.
Face the fact, Ms Tan, RGS girls mug during the holidays. They don't say it doesn't mean they don't do it. Actually, those who says they have done work (like me) don't do as much. Face the fact.
Okay, there's the talks that I don't really like. All the options, requirements. Urgh, prioritizing. Its like planning a strategy to make sure you win a million dollars or something in a variety show. (It reminds me of this guy on The Biggest Loser who drank 2 gallons of water before the weigh-in just to get someone in the team out. What the hell. 2 GALLONS.)
Anyways, I have no idea what is the timetable for tomorrow. Or... is it the original timetable? Teachers need to load information up earlier. Gah, stupid inet. They're still showing me secondary 1 announcements. (...) Sigh.
Oh, I have to finish an "about me" list. Urgh, a photo to be included. D: I'll go finish it now and have a good time going through photo albums. D:D:D: