
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Plain fun, observing people.
29 January 2010, 13:52
I dont know what to blog about. I had something quite random to write a few minutes ago, but I forgot. D: I look in front. It's Abhinaya's seat. I stare in front, at her mini christmas tree. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Ya Jiun walk towards me, then turn away towards my seat. Yiming is sitting on my seat. I hear Weiting talking about tennis, how height has a advantage in surfing a ball. Like what, you can smash it down from high. Cheryl is very guai, she's doing her duty of arranging the tables and chairs. I hardly do that, but I will if I
ever remember. I remembered once.
Heh, I like observing people, plain fun.
I am waiting for tomorrow and chinese new year. Super uber excited!