
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Today. History. Mathematics.
25 January 2010, 22:56
Horrible history assessment. Hard and tricky. I figured I had many questions wrong. And, grr, there's only 10 questions in the test. That means you can only afford to get 5 questions wrong. Then there was all this
lousy besta dictionary fortune teller that gave a "whattheheck" answer, but a rather great answer about my name.
I shall love my name a lot now(: (Laugh out loud.) HAHAHA!
Then there's a very boring math lesson when I spent ten minutes staring at this:
(3x+3x-2y)(3x-3x+2y)=(6x-2y)(2y)
The sum is so simple yet I didn't get it that 3x+3x=6x and 3x-3x=0. I think a pea got into my brain. I need to revise my primary school work. ><
"You have 3 apples. Mary gave you another 3 apples. How many apples do you have now?
3 apples + 3 apples = 6 apples
I have 6 apples now. " [Tick!]
"Weiming has 3 marbles. He lost 3 marbles in the afternoon. How many marbles does Weiming have in the end?
3 marbles - 3 marbles = 0 marbles
Weiming has no marbles left in the end. " [Tick!]
And I spent another ten minutes looking at a wrong sum. (6x-2y)(2y)=/=(3x-y)(2y) !!! Urgh. And before I blogged this post, I wrote my mortal letters. My mortal (freaking) plays violin at grade 7, learning grade 8. My music grade is
probably affirmatively negative a million or so. :D
Okay, anyways, I'm a Loner is an awesome song. I think I'll like C.N. Blue a lot some day.
Today is a mood swing day. My mood swung. Haha.