
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Happy Chinese New Year & Valentines' Day!
13 February 2010, 18:05
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR with a bonus VALENTINES' DAY!! Okay, its' hours to a new year, according to the lunar calendar. I am super busy, happy, excited...... now! 'Cause I'll be going to Chengdu and Hailuogou, China, tomorrow. Dawn, 3am flight. I probably won't have the time to blog at home at dawn before I leave for airport, so, here's all the good wishes. :D :D :D
Hmm, I am now trusting on my two close friends to help me collect my homework, etcetera. Oh my, I finally know how it feels when you have to miss school. Paranoia is automatically activated. Not that you want to nag someone inside out, but you are just so worried that you can't catch up. (Especially when you see the announcement on inet that people would be following the odd week, monday schedule instead of the wednesday one- which simply means more must-pay-attention lessons)
Whoops, I should go do my biology homework now. Time's ticking! Oh, I won't be posting for the next 5/6 days. Holiday!
This part of the song was just played over the radio, and reminded me of JingJing and the milkybar I'm munching now :D
如果你愿意一层一层一层的剥开我的心
你会发现你会讶异
你是我最压抑
最深处的秘密
如果你愿意一层一层一层的剥开我的心
你会鼻酸你会流泪
只要你能听到我
看到我的全心全意
- 洋葱, 杨宗纬
MISS ME! :D