
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Marilyn Tan, birthday gurl~
01 February 2010, 21:29
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, MARILYN TAN!
(LOTS OF LOVE)Okay, Marilyn and I have been friends since p1. Go do your calculations, how long have we known each other. 8th year? (Smart!) :D
Anyways, today, I fell down again. I fall and hurt my knee(s) almost every year. P1/2: I ran, tripped, fell. P3: I was skipping, then tripped and fell. P4: I was playing basketball, I think. Then, fell.
P5: The only year I didn't fall^^ P6: I ran and, fell. Sec 1: I think I was playing netball. Fell. Sec 2: I crossed into someone else's court while playing badminton. Tripped over someone's foot.
Whoa, I tripped so much, my knees don't hurt that much now. ><
Okay, there's petit test this friday. :S I'd probably fail it, though I hope otherwise. And better still, it's my sister's birthday. There's always something on my sister's birthday. D: I remember the trip to science center in p6 was on my sister's birthday. I had this lousy luck that my class was going with 6 joy, then there was all these people saying there was weird noises in the toilet, people in my class became so frightened, ended up that people from the other class were doing it... Should have expected that, shouldn't they have? :/ We went there to do this pulley system experiment and when we started gossiping, the lady there totally dropped the wheel(?). Whoops, I forgot all my primary school science work. Anyways, it was a memorable day. I remember I ate apple pie at MacDonald's there.