
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ C’EST MOI QUATORZIÈME ANNIVERSAIRE.
30 March 2010, 21:56
Thanks to the following people (in no order) !
Mortal Christina (Sushi)
God-Mortal Nicole Chia
CCA Junior Yu Qing
Loser's friend Marilyn
Walrus' friend Miki
Pri-Classmate Jolene Quek
Clique Rachel Chan
Clique JingJing
Clique Weiting
Clique Beverly
Clique Cheryl
Fellow birthday girl KitYin
Classmate JiaQi
Classmate JingYi
Classmate JinYao
Classmate HuiYun
Classmate ShuYun
Classmate Clara
Classmate INung
Classmate WeiQi
Classmate Rachel Ee
Classmate Grace
Classmate Jade
Classmate YaJiun
Classmate Kathleen
Classmate Vallei
Classmate Abhinaya
Classmate Lavanya
Classmate Sandy
Classmate Shermaine
Classmate Priya
Classmate Renuka
Classmate Sathia
Classmate Sumitha
Classmate ShiBei
Classmate Jolene Tan
Classmate Yiming
Classmate Vanathi
Classmate Vanessa
Classmate Yasmine
Classmate YaKei
Schoolmate Jacquelin
Schoolmate Kirsten
Schoolmate Genevieve
Schoolmate/Bully Vivian Chew
Pri-Super Close Friend JiaEenn
Pri-Classmate Serene
Pri-Classmate CheeShan
Pri-Classmate Abhishek
Pri-Classmate TengHeng
Pri-Classmate Weilin
Pri-Classmate Stephanie
Pri-Classmate Roleen
Pri-Schoolmate YueHui
Pri-Schoolmate Sharmila
Pri-Schoolmate Winnie Pillai
Pri-Schoolmate Zoe
Pri-Schoolmate Fiona
Pri-Schoolmate Alicia
Pri-Junior/Bullied Darek
Pri-Junior ShiYing
Sister CheongYiLing Okay, wow. That was quite a list! Thanks everyone for their
birthday wishes and presents! Love you guys! I've got to reply some
interesting birthday wishes here.
Marilyn: Yes, I'll continue to be such a brainy but loser-ish friend T_T
Miki: I know I'm an old walrus now, I know.
JingJing:
Anti-social homo sapien d:
Cheryl: Love you forever!
Christina: Strangely epic, but cool list of reasons -,-
YuQing: I know I'm the best senior ever.
Nicole Chia: 'Joyeuse Anniversaire' is french for happy birthday^^
KitYin: Happy birthday to you too. :D
Okay, this is my 14th birthday! Yay. I feel so loved that people I don't usually talk to are wishing me happy birthday. I was super duper happy when I logged into facebook. My profile hardly ever has such hits okay.
*Loner*Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moments, and ignore the pain. Live, laugh, love, forgive, and forget.
Life’s too short to be living with regrets.
Credit: p.Heartache