
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ It's even longer since I'be blogged.
09 March 2010, 10:20
Whoops, I've not been blogging these day D: Why don't we have 48hours a day?! Anyways, yay, I finally finished my biology performance task. It was due yesterday. Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay. Okay, my organism is called the
Arothron intumessco. It's a primary consumer! It's like what, a blue/green/turquoise (whatever) coloured pufferfish lookalike. Anyways, it cute, I think.
Gah, where am I now? In school. I was writing on my "report" on my chinese new year trip in chinese. Then everyone went like, "ohmygosh, you're blogging in chinese? " Okay, wow, I should blog in chinese more often huh?
Geography Learning Journey to Wallace Education Learning Laboratory later! Okay, the exclamation mark does not mean excitement but total boring-ness.