
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Rating for the Week.
27 March 2010, 14:31
Ratings for the week (on a scale of ten)
: Negative.
This week is shit week.
1. English paper is crazy. Failing.
2. Geography paper is a killer. Failing.
3. I studied the wrong subject, History instead of Math.
4. Friday's timetable: Literature, Biology, Literature
5. I lost my thumb drive. Total heartbreak. )': )': )': )': )':
6. Super pathetic French examination results. (Damn)
7. An irritating teacher
volunteered to be our Research Studies mentor.
8. There's Literature examination on Monday.
Things that urged me to survive on:
1. 3 days to my birthday.
Tick tock, tick tock. 2. I beat JingJing in solving 1 Math question. (Epic)
3. I bought 3 wonderful magazines for $1 in school.
4. The weather is wonderful.