
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ "Use Even Week Friday Time-Table"
17 March 2010, 15:35
I just saw the best news I have received since the start of this March holiday. It's regarding the last week of March, and well, the first few days of April.
Okay, not so fortunately, we have exams on Monday, 29 March. Then well, 30 March, (yeah, it's my birthday^_^), we are using the even week Friday timetable! Yay, that means school ends earlier if you don't have a consult with your teacher. :D:D:D Well, Wednesday, 31 March, school goes on as usual. But hello, we get dismissed earlier on Wednesdays!! Then, there's Thursday, 1 April, April's Fool! Ex-RGS girls score well for 'A'-levels, we get holidays too! Also that's, no CCA, I presume. Friday, 2 April, Good Friday, public holiday. And that's, no French. (Whew! 'Cause I haven't even started on my project...)
Oh gosh. I suddenly love my birthday so much. At first I didn't like that it fell on Tuesday and that there was an Pen and Paper Assessment before that. Now, I feel so good. On the 29th, I'll be doing English Literature and
HistoryMath PPA. Ever since I realised we're going to be tested on sonnets, I have a big headache.
Ever since I realised we're only going to be tested on Source Based Questions on the immigrants of Singapore, I went like, "Shit, why did I spend my time reading the (boring pretty dry) WW II readings?" Ever since I realised it was Math and not History, I keep feeling neagative. Now, I should chiong for my Literature. I think I have to buck up on my analysis. I got back my formative, and it was full of red ink.
Wow, I'm so damn impressed with myself. *Rolling eyes* *Edits: 27 March 2010