
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ *Busy*
06 April 2010, 22:22
Whoa, super busy nowadays. I just finished my Research Studies stuff. I totally hate translating English to Chinese. For the last document, I totally gave up and typed in English. (By the way, for those who don't know, I'm doing Chinese RS... Don't stare, I know you are.) Oh gosh, I'll faint someday if I keep looking at the RS timeline. I haven't done 2 weeks of french. I'm still wondering how to catch up. MY CLASS IS ON FRIDAY!! Gah, busy. Yet I have so many things I want to do. Like, this, blogging, is one. I shall bring my french notes everywhere I go, to study. (To be truthful, that never happens. I'll probably fall asleep half way through xD)
*Goes off to
cheong chiong french*
*Grumbles*:
1. My table is a mess, I need more spaceeeeeeeeee.
2. I have no idea where my french workbook is. :O
3. Internet explorer is getting on my nerves. STOP HANGING!!
4. My phone, please stop restarting yourself for no reason so frequently. I'm going to use you until I
finally get a new phone.