
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Wow, it's been long.
23 April 2010, 22:38
Ahh, it has been more than 2 weeks since I last blogged! 'Cause I'm falling in love with Tumblr. Not like I write anything there, but the photography! There's so many pretty photos. D: I want an SLR (Single-lens Reflex) camera! I've been taking photos of random stuff, but I'm too lazy to post them. But I will some day when I'm really free. I'm really busy nowadays, but I still surf the net a lot. Urgh, I'm getting addicted. Anyways, I got a new phone! LG GD580 Lollipop, blue. Really pretty! I love the phone a lot (seriously) but there are some flaws too. The music player is kind of slow and the battery life is so short. The short battery life is really really really getting on my nerves nowadays. But anyways, I'm still lovin' it.
Okay, I think the food&nutrition module for aesthetics rocks. Damn, I like the pizza I made. Yummy, and it isn't that hard to make^^ Now, I dream of opening my own pizza house, or perhaps, cafe, when I go overseas for studies and I need to make money for extra pocket money, you know, that kind of thing. :D:D:D Oh, I think cake mixers are wonderful, they make butter + sugar look extraordinarily good. Yumms!
What else, I just got back my english paper today. Well, I think I did quite well *applaud*, but I could seriously have done better, especially for my summary, the language portion. D: I MUST IMPROVE. Oh, I had my english oral too. Ouch, I speak too fast. Damn,