
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ 5 more days, to the next weekend.
10 May 2010, 22:28
Perhaps, I am going to implement this countdown-to-the-next-weekend-system. Gives me more encouragement to work harder, 'cause the weekends are nearing. Oh, have I mentioned? I think I am falling in love with Saturdays. Well, I love it most when I go back to school in the morning, then go for dental appointment (to change those braces into a nicer colour :D ) then I rush-rush-rush to tuition. Woah, fun. Okay, don't stare, I'm not crazy. It's fun.
Anyways, I am going crazy studying for biology. SO HARD! But its a good thing I've been concentrating (pretty much) tonight. D: I fell asleep in the evening. Bleh bleh, I always fall asleep some time in the day, so irritating. But sleep, is one of the best things in the world.
Shit, I am starting to sneeze. That's the signal for me to say goodnight. O:
MISS YOU & GOOD NIGHT!