
CHEONGYILEI
Me, I don't eat (most of) my veggies. I enjoy air-conditioners on humid mornings, ice-creams on cold evenings and sleeping on rainy nights. I'm a dreamer and a kpop lover. I like dark red roses and bright yellow sunflowers, but I hate artificial flowers. I like travelling and daydreaming a lot better than annotating literature texts though I like libraries, bookstores and thick a4-sized notebooks. I think its fun to scribble stuff - words, quotes, pictures, symbols - in my notebooks. I have a tendency of writing notes on foolscap and losing them ): Oh, I think I want to dye my hair red when I grow up. And and and, I think its pretty fun writing this.
Δ Class Party^_^
26 May 2010, 12:29
Woooooo! I'm in the middle of a class party(:They're playing concentration. Okay.. not a very interesting game. There's minimal food. Mdm Thern provided Chocolate croissants, some roll, banana chips and a bar of Cadbury chocolate. Okay, I'll continue to update later :D
--
Now, there's playing double wacko. Be careful~ *WHACKK*
--
Dance exam emergency practice. LOL, we did Mamba, I think, with all sorts of songs. From Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber to Super Junior and Park Shin Hye. LOL, what is this. (Anyways, I still screwed up during the exam...)
--
End: pack tables. O: